Training - Advanced Configurations in INTENSE Web Portal and Mobile App
We invite all INTENSE Platform administrators to an exceptionally valuable training course.
Participants of the training will gain knowledge on how to create advanced actions to automate work in the web and mobile applications and will learn how to analyze operations in the built-in user activity monitor.
Participants of the training will gain knowledge on how to create advanced actions that automate work in the web and mobile application, as well as learn the principles of analyzing operations in the built-in user activity monitor.
The training is dedicated to the 5 areas outlined below.
OCR DOCUMENT PROCESSING WITH E-MAIL ACCOUNT SYNCHRONIZATION AND OCR
- How to synchronize an email account so that e-mails appear in INTENSE application
- How to automatically create an invoice document based on a PDF attachment (OCR)
- How to create an email action with a fixed template with the option to edit the content before sending?
AUTOMATION IN ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT WORKFLOW
- Building advanced actions to automate processes
- Enabling electronic signatures in a web application to enable online signatures
- Clearing and automatic document forwarding to an ERP system
- Mechanism for creating one object from many e.g. creating a protocol from selected items on an order
- Providing printouts from the document in the web application and mobile application e.g. ready-to-print delegation
INTEGRATIONS OF DATA FROM DIVERSIFIED SOURCES
- Configuration of action-integration with government services, including: downloading data in CSO, downloading bank accounts, checking VAT status, verifying status in VIES, prints in web and mobile - what to remember?
- Rules for creating with other external portals and databases, e.g. NBP, HR systems, CRM, e-commerce.
ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Notifications in the web application
- PUSH notifications in the mobile application (Android and IOS)
- Creation of notifications that the user cannot close without confirmation of reading
ADVANCED MONITORING AND CONTROL TOOLS FOR WEB/MOBILE APPLICATION WORK
- How to trace the course of operations in the built-in user activity monitor
- How to enable tracking of web/mobile service's communication with a database and when is it worth doing?
- Resource monitoring: CPU and RAM usage during operation
- Detection of anomalies in the WS monitor using AI
Registration is available through this website
Deadline: 27.06.2023 10:00 - 15:00
Form: Online - Microsoft Teams
Price: 599 PLN
INTENSE Group team