The new INTENSE Platform version is out now!
The first quarter of 2019 is behind us. We have started next one with the release of INTENSE Platform v. 2019.1, which premiered on April 3, 2019.
With the introduction of the new version, several key areas of the INTENSE Platform, including INTENSE Mobile, have significantly improved. Among the introduced changes, we should distinguish:
• Possibility of creating definable lists for dictionaries, contractors / employees / subjects, projects
• Extension which collects exchange rates from the National Bank of Poland (NBP) and saves the downloaded data in the table of elements of the 'Currency' dictionary.
• New facilities at INTENSE Mobile i.e. contractors, employees, objects, dictionaries and projects
• Allowing the display of SQL List controls and full support of NIP, REGON, PESEL, EAN, and definable list controls.
• Change of logic in forms: an automatic calculation of calculated values has been introduced
and many others.
We would like to remind you that the new version is available free of charge to all customers who have an active warranty on the INTENSE Platform system.