2. An encrypted unique application identifier is stored on the mobile device, which is created during the application registration process by the Producer and is used to receive notifications on the mobile device. This identifier is stored on the device until the mobile application is removed from the device.
3. Communication between the mobile application and the Producer's systems takes place using the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol and additional encryption mechanisms.
4. 'INTENSE Mobile' application can access the following permissions on a mobile device:
4.1 camera, for the purpose of scanning the QR code and adding a photo as an attachment to the object form
4.2 memory (for the purpose of saving an attachment - file downloaded from the application) - in the case of using the option of downloading an attachment from the object form to the phone.
Depending on the mobile application, application permissions can be revoked by changing the system settings on the device or uninstalling the application.
5. 'INTENSE Mobile' application does not store any personal data that could enable a third-party to identify a specific user of the application, it does not store data enabling authentication on the website, or data of the Producer's customers available after logging in. Anonymous data on user activity in mobile applications may be processed by the Producer for statistical purposes.
8. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us:
INTENSE Group Sp. z o.o.
ul. Gdyńska 31
email: [email protected]