The INTENSE platform, from the foundation of its assumptions, is to respond to the needs and problems in the scope of activity, as well as operational and strategic management. It all starts with asking questions:
- Is the circulation of work, documents and tasks in the company satisfactory? Do we always know what has to be done, by whom and when? Do we have the control tools?
- Do we automate processes which could be performed without people?
- Do we know how much we earn and what we make money on? Do we have this information on an ongoing basis? And do we need this information at all?
- Do we need a tool for budgeting other than Excel? Do we have current information on the implementation of plans?
- Is the enterprise composed of several entities? Is data consolidation a problem?
- Do we provide correct reports to appropriate persons on time? Are the data protected and their scope adjusted to the recipient’s authorizations?
- Does the company have several different IT systems which are difficult to integrate?
If there are unsatisfactory answers, it is worth considering the deployment of the right system.